Welcome, Groupon! I’m glad you purchased my on location portrait offer back in September. To give you some sense as to how all this will work, consider the following:
Please, please, please be aware that your Groupon expires on March 31st! I can only honor the offer if you call and book a session that happens no later than that date. After that date, you can still book a session with me, but your Groupon offer will only be worth a discount equal to the face value of your original purchase price, which is $39. So call as soon as you can to schedule your portrait. Please be aware that I am almost always booked 3 to 4 weeks in advance, so if you call the last week of March, I cannot guarantee that I can fit you in before your offer expires! So please call Tom as soon as you can at 918.729.0500.
When you call and we schedule your portrait session, please be aware that this portrait offer will take place in three steps:
- We will do a pre-portrait phone consultation with you at the time you call. During this conversation, we will discuss how to prepare for the portraits themselves, including clothing colors and styles. We’ll also guide you through our range of products and how you can best make use of them. At the same time as this conversation, we’ll also email you some resources that you can refer to as you prepare for your portraits.
- Then there is the portrait session itself. This will last an hour and will be fun, fast paced, and enjoyable. You’ll have a good time, I guarantee!
- Then there is a post-portrait consultation that will take place. This needs to be scheduled no later than 30 days after the portrait session itself. During this session, I will meet with you in person, typically in your home. We’ll look through your digital proofs. You’ll pick out the ones you like, and then make your decisions about how you would like to put them to use. You will make payment in full for your order at this time. I accept cash, check, and major credit cards. Please be aware that this post-portrait consultation will be the only time you will see your images. I do not post images online.
In making this offer, my assumption is that most people will be wanting on location portraits of their families or of their high school senior. However, you could also use this offer for engagement or bridal portraits. Sorry, no pet only or children only portrait sessions. Also, sorry, but I cannot mix portrait types in the same session (like family AND senior portraits in the same session). If you would like more than one type of portrait session, then I will be happy to book another type of session for you at my regular studio rates.
As for family portraits, this offer is for up to six people, including pets. If more than six are involved in the portrait session, then I will need, at the time of the portrait session, to collect an extra $25 per person for each person over the limit.
Being an “on location” portrait photographer means that I will meet with you at an agreed upon scenic location. Currently, my available on location session dates are on Thursday and Saturdays. These Session dates take place at the following locations:
- Gilcrease Museum Elegant. We meet on the porch of the Thomas Gilcrease home for timeless estate portraits, then move into the immaculate wooded grounds for a variety of beautiful portraits.
- Stuart Park Classic. This hidden jewel is near the Gilcrease Museum and has flowers in the Spring, colors in the fall, and verdant landscapes every time in between.
- Tulsa University Campus. We meet on the west esplanade of the McFarlin Library, and then use the ancient oaks and vintage stone of “the U” for a range of priceless portraits.
- McNellie’s Urban Edgy. We meet in the side parking lot of McNellie’s on East 1st Street, and then walk the back alleys of the Blue Dome District for portraits with grit and style.
- Will Rogers Timeless. We start on the south portico of the Will Rogers Memorial in Claremore, then move to a spacious private yard with landscaped vistas. For residents of Rogers County, these are the two places to be!
This Groupon offer is for the above listed locations only. If you wish to have on location portraits taken outside of these areas, including at your home, then please contact me for information on the additional rates that apply for other locations.
Well hey, didn’t this post go on and on? But I wanted you to have a clear idea of what was involved so that you could get the fullest enjoyment out of this offer. I trust that you will purchase a Groupon for Oak Tree Photography. I look forward to creating great portraits that both you and your descendants will treasure.
Oak Tree Photography
918.729.0500 or 918.729.0501